Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Bug at button

edited December 2018 in Theme support
Hey there,
I am trying since hours to set a custom link in a button to a section. It does´nt work.
Screenshot for the button: https://snag.gy/VbF0PK.jpg
The button is on homepage english language

Page: www.frank-as.at/neu

Thanks for helping.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thanks and happy new year!
    Sorry, but I cannot see any change on my site.
    The link in the button "CONTACT" still leads to the slider of german site.
    It should lead to the contactform of english site.
    The same link is also set in the menu, navigation "contact", where it works normally.

Thanks for your help again.
    Alexandra
  • You confounded german and english page. But, no problem, I fixed it.
    The only thing you did, other than me, is to set the link without backslash.
    I set: www.frank-as.at/neu/?lang=eng/#Contact
    and you www.frank-as.at/neu/?lang=eng#Contact
    Funny thing is, that my link with backslash is working on all other places, like navigation, or german contact button.
    Thanks

Alexandra
  • Yes, there are 2 more things. (Hope you still have my credentials):
    First is probably a wordpress 5.0 problem:
    - I would like to open al link in new window. That´easy stuff normally.
    In this case I can do what ever I want, it is not working. It concerns a blog-site
    https://www.frank-as.at/anulind-vergiss-haemorrhoiden/
    and the english version https://www.frank-as.at/anulind-vergiss-hamorrhoiden/?lang=en
    At the end of the text is a link to www.anulind.at , where it does´nt work at all. In German at least the change is taken and confirmed, but after 2 minutes, it is gone. In english version the change cannot be confirmed at all.

- Another question is about blog archive site. There is a "read more". How can I translate this into german ("mehr...").

THanks for helping!
  • Thanks for helping, but there is no way to edit in classic mode. I cannot add any target.I can just cklick the 3 bulletpoints and enable open in new window.
    Problem at english version is, that nothing can be updated anymore.
    Update is not working with english version! :-(
    At least german version did work now.
    ANd translating in Theme Options worked also. Problem is now, that these german translations are online also at english version. SO it is wrong there.
    Sorry, that I am a little annoying!
  • This is no good news. Thank you for that.
    I think, i will leave it, as it is and hope, that clients do´nt see. ;-)

Alexandra