Multiple License Discount?

I've used BeTheme for a few different clients' sites, and I'm likely to use it for a few more. My question is, do you offer any bulk discounts for buying multiple licenses? Or is my only option to buy a new license individually each time?

Comments

• Hi,
    Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts.
    But, on special events like holidays or cyber Monday, etc. we change the price to lower, and this is the only time we do it.
    Thanks

• Thank you!

Also just to let you know, on one of the sites I use your theme on, I got a notice from Wordfence that the plugin "Force Regenerate Thumbnails" has been abandoned and is a security risk, so it might be a good idea to stop including that.
  • We will take a look into that.
    thank you
  • Hi, 

As this is asked before I wanted to start the discussion again.
    Are you guys able to provide reseller discount? 

I would love to use Betheme as my main wordpress template for all of my customers. As samibydesign states it would be very nice to offer some kind of license model so that designer using the template and reselling it could benefit from it.

Would this be possible @Bryan?
  • Unfortunately, we do not handle with the license keys, you would have to ask the Envato support about it.
    Greetings
  • Hi there,

I just wanted to agree with the previous two posters - I would love a bulk discount or unlimited license option as many other themes/plugins do. I have purchased the theme 10+ times and would love to some more!

• Hello @nickolasq,

In that case, you should contact Envato because they manage the licenses.

They usually give a discount for customers who purchase a big amount of license keys.

Thanks

• Hi - have you since changed your mind about giving discount on multiple licenses? I currently have 15 licenses and plan on purchasing more. Thanks in advance

• Hi @Tamaryne,

As I said in my previous message in this discussion, we do not manage the license keys, and the ThemeForest is the one where you get it from.

If you want to ask for a multiple license purchase you should contact Envato instead.

Best regards