Getting a lot of errors lately

Hi,
I'm getting the following errors

Notice: Trying to get property 'post_title' of non-object in /home/softscot/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /home/softscot/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /home/softscot/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 784

Comments

• Hi,
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Also, send me a link to your website.
    Thanks
  • I can still see the errors.
    My website - https://www.softscotch.com/

Also more errors show up on Add Plugins page
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /home/softscot/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 150

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /home/softscot/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 150
  • Did you change something in the WordPress/betheme files? - it looks like a few of them could be issued.
    I'm afraid you have to reinstall a WordPress(and probably betheme) from scratch.

But first, please send me a link to the screenshot of your system status.
    BeTheme > System Status
    Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    I haven't changed any files recently. It was working all fine but suddenly 2 plugins like Tweetshare and DW question & answer crashed the site and Betheme started showing errors. but, after they updated the plugin the error was fixed. Betheme continues to show errors. I get errors only on customize and add new plugins page.

• Notice: Trying to get property 'post_title' of non-object in /home/softscot/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /home/softscot/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /home/softscot/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 784
  • edited January 2019
    I had WP_Debug True lol. Thanks for the help
  • Is your problem solved now?
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks