WP Bakery Error?

edited January 2019 in Other
Hello,

Question 1: After update: Why i can use WP Bakery only as frontend and not more backend mode? 
I see the builder under the texts etc. wich i have create? img is attached.  image

2.: And how can i stop the update information? Thats not fair, i have buy betheme with that and i
F... me and ask for update and pay again!!!! IAM ANOYED!!!  >:P  

3. Did i can change the builder without error to other one?

Thanks! 

Comments

• Hi,
    1) Please be sure that your theme and plugins are up to date.
    Remember, to update plugins through BeTheme > Install Plugins - it's very important.

2) You don't have to activate the plugin to update it, do what I said in tip no. 1

3) This builder is the new "Gutenberg" editor which is default WP Editor now.
    Muffin Builder and WPBakery is working with it with no issues.
    Just be sure that your plugins are up to date.
    Thanks
  • Ok i have ask about that 6 month ago and the answer in other Forum was i cant do update it and its normally so now its normal and updated after i update it in the theme! Thank you!
    Did you know why the affiliate link work normally in the backend and dont in the frontend?
    I have use the CODE button, too. 

You can see here what i mean.

• You should use the 'Column' item from Muffin Builder.
    Just paste this code into that item and it should work.
    Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    Solved, thanks
  • Its now back again! DAMN! I hate it! Never Be theme! Thats fraudulent extornion
    >:P 
  • What problem do you have in mind?
    Can you explain it greater?
    Thanks
  • edited February 2019
    I get ever the report that i have to update WP Bakery and then i must buy it! I dont know that i must buy that after buy Be Theme!
    [-(
  • The current latest version of WP Bakery is 5.7 - and this version is in the BeTheme now.
    Remember, to update the plugins in BeTheme > Install Plugins
    Thanks
  • I know but it is written 5.6 and when i will update manually it is written
    "No plugins are available to be updated at this time."

So whats that?
  • Is your theme up to date?
    To get the newest updates, then you must have the latest version of the BeTheme.
    Thanks
  • edited February 2019
    i can read:
    Themes

All themes are up to date.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • My Login data from my Wordpress!?!? omg -.- That it has to come to that. Incredible! -.-
  • We are here to help you, so you don't have to worry about your website.
    We'll check what can be the problem and you can remove our access, or just change the password.
    Thanks
  • edited February 2019
    Its better when you give me a license code for WP Bakery -.- iam sure it will be solved after that -.-

To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?   
  • Hi,
    purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are
    bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license &
    agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no
    need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without
    it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled
    plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these
    plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately.
    This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

As I told you, to download the update for the newest available version of bundled plugins, you have to Update your theme and WordPress to the latest version and then, get into the BeTheme > Install Plugins.

If you have some problems with updating or you don't see an available update in BeTheme > Install Plugins (and your theme is up to date), then please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion and your license key.

Thanks!
  • edited February 2019
    We were on your website and the problem was with your server cache.
    We removed and installed the WPBakery and the problem disappeared.

Also, you have an "auto optimizer" plugin which was minifying JS files - we disabled that option because it was one of the reasons why it wasn't working.
    Remember, not to use minify plugins for JS code.
    Thanks
  • edited February 2019
    Ok, really thank you!  :x

I never dont have to use Autoptimize? How can i install it without JS codes?
    There is written "JavaScript Optimitation" that is what you mean?

• Yes, exactly that.
    It can make a lot of troubles, so please avoid this kind of plugins.
    Thanks
  • edited March 2019
    Hello,

when i will work my website then at the first i see the normal WP and then i must all time click to the
    button WP Bakery Page Builder with all Sites. Why? It is there now after the update.   

Update 6. March: Now after work with WP Bakery it show automatically with WP Bakery again. So its solved.

• Hi there!

I am trying to edit one of be's premade websites in WPBB on the frontend. There is no such option, the only option I have is to add columns or new content, it doesn't allow me to alter any content already available. 

Why does that happen?
  • You cannot edit our pre-built websites with WPBakery.
    All of our demos are made using the Muffin Builder and it can be edited only by our builder.

Also, it's not possible to convert that content in any way, because our builders are very different in building the website.
    Thanks
  • I have do that and it was normally then it come after 1-2 day BACK!!!!! ~X(

It is written 6.0.2 and i do the same again and it is written that i have to update AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WP BAKERY IS THE BIGGEST SCAM THAT I HAVE SEEN IN WORDPRESS!!!

ITS ONLY SO BECAUSE THEY WILL ABSOLUTELY SELL IT AGAIN!!!

ITS A BE THEME AND BAKERY SCAM!!!!
  • We are sorry you feel that way but there is no scam present in BeTheme. We do not understand what is your issue exactly, you said your issue is solved.
    thanks
  • edited June 2019
    YES ITS SOLVED AND AFTER 1-2 DAYS IT COME BACK AND BACK!!! I HAVE DO ALL PERFECT ALL TIME WHAT YOU WRITE HERE!!!  WITH YOUR  WAY I HAVE 6.0.2 BUT NOW THERE IS WRITTEN THE NEWEST IS 6.0.3 AND WITH YOUR way FOR DELETE AND DOWNLOAD AGAIN I GET ONLY FUCKING 6.0.2 AND BEFORE I DOWNLOAD IT FROM BETHEME THERE IS WRITTEN THAT ONLY 5.5.5 IS AVAILABLE BUT OK I GET 6.0.2 BUT I DONT GET THE NEWEST 6.0.3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • We did not update to 6.0.3 because this version has serious issues:
    All the newest comments are complaints from people. We will wait until the release a fix and then update the plugin.

This is a bundled plugin and it does come with some limits when it comes to updates. We have to test it first so users wont get mad that it is not compatible. If you do not have time for such actions to take place, you can buy the plugin separately in which case you will have instant updates.

All themes on themeforest follow the same rules about the bundled plugins.
    thanks