Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Setting the slider or a background image for Default Page Template

Hi there,
I am new to the BeTheme theme and struggle a lot with the Default Page Template. I use an add-on: Event Calendar from Modern Tribes. The add-on publishes the calendar on Default Page Template. This page template has no slider or background image set. It results then in an empty bar on the page (see an example at https://bacoach.nl/calendar/bcs-foundation-in-business-analysis-1/)
I wonder how to define an image or a slider for this Default Page Template, in such a way that it does not destroy all the other pages already built and configured. I found an option in Theme Options: General -> Background -> Image, but when I use this option, the image defined there is visible for a short while before every RevSlider is loaded. So upon page load, the image is shown and then RevSlider loads. This is a very strange and unwanted behavior.
Can anybody help me and provide me with tips how to solve my problem?
Kind regards,
Katarzyna

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Pablo,
    Thank you for your prompt answer. I understand your reasoning.
    In the BeTheme documentation is stated in section 3.1 that the option image is responsible for setting different image than the default one: Image - select and upload a selected header background image if you don`t want a default one.

Could you indicate which option in the scheme options is responsible for setting the default header background image? This would solve my problem, because I have a feeling that this is not set in my case. 
    Thanks a lot.
    Kind regards,
    Katarzyna
  • Please sign in to see answear!