How to Update to 21.0.3 - Without Child Theme

Hello,
I would like to update my BeTheme (now I have the 20.9.5 version) but I have two problems. First of all, I did not use a child theme. I haven't made important customizations at the primary code, but only inside the "Custom CSS & Java" section, so I'd like to know if all those scripts would be lost with an update. 
Second, when I try to update it an error comes in with "the folder do not contain any file". 
What do you suggest me to do and how do I solve the problem of the updating error?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    1) All of your theme settings and content is stored in the database, you won't lose it.
    2) This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain.
    Please use this tool to manage your license keys:
    http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

thanks
  • edited January 2019
    I tried it, but it doesn't work! 
    I logged in into my Envato account, username and password were correct, I downloaded the Item purchase code and pasted it into the field inside the link with my Themeforest username (WHICH IS TOTALLY ACTIVE AND ASSOCIATED TO BETHEME PURCHASE) but the result is: "{"error":"No registered licenses for this purchase code and username"}". 

What can I do? Why does it work like this even if my purchase and license are regular and my envato account works properly?

And I want to specify that:
    1) into the "System Status" section, the field "API server connection" has got the green check... don't know if it may regard this problem, but it's an additional information... 
    2)My website works great without any problem with the theme! The problem comes only when I try to update

• 1) Does your domain starts with letter "W" ?
    2) Please deregister and register the license key on your website, then try to update your theme like 3-4 times.

Thanks
  • Nope my domain is https://prokitesardegna.com.
    I'll try it...hoping it to work without locking me in an inconvenient ????
  • edited January 2019
    It works! thank you!!!