Infinite Scrool Option

Hello! First of all, BeTheme is awesome! There is not much that you could add to this great platform but i have an ideea.
Bring BeTheme to 2019 by implementing infinite scrolling on SHOP page. This could also work on blog, and any other page. Facebook was born with this feature.
Infinite scrolling i believe has become a MUST in this age.
I already bought some wordpress plugins that i was planning to implement with your theme. Unfortunatly they require the use of the NEXT button inside the SHOP pagination of the WooCommerce. Pablo [Support Team] Told me that even if it is standard in woocommerce you guys just deleted the button and consider it a feature or customization.
Well... if so... why not build the whole functionality in the theme! What a great idea! With one click inside the BeTheme menu you could activate or deactivate the infinite scrolling option which is SOOO usefull with websites that deal with a lot of content, but also the small size ones that just want to look cool! :D

Please consider my request and add Infinite Scrolling feature to BeTheme! It will make it even MORE AWESOME! :D
Or at least put back the button for NEXT item inside the standard SHOP file of the WooCommerce so that we can use other plugins that provide  the functionality.

Here is a link to a plugin that provides this Infinite Scroll or "load more" (as they call it) functionality :
https://wordpress.org/plugins/load-more-products-for-woocommerce/
THANK YOU! :D

Comments