Remove horizontal lines + add border to menu

Hi everyone!

I'd like to know how to remove the horizontal lines in the submenu. It works in the mega menu if "vertial lines" is selected. But I'd also like to remove the lines if the submenu is no mega menu. Thanks!

Also: If I hover over the menu and the sub menu opens, I'd like there to be a small top border in full width in a specific color on top of the submenu. Thanks!

Comments

• I figured out the second part myself. I just need to know how to get rid of the lines in the sub menu, thanks :)
  • One more question: I made the mega menu less wide with CSS, but now its all the way to the left. How can I position it relative to the menu, like all the other sub menus which are no mega menus. thanks!
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • www.backpacker-buddies.de :)
  • edited January 2019
    Please paste tis CSS into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS

.mfn-megamenu li{
    border:0 !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Sorry, but that's not what I meant. I mean the following:

1) If you hover Packliste&Reisetipps in the menu, the submenu opens. There are lines in between the different sites, which I want to remove. Not the line below the logo

2) I don't want the text to be centered in the mega menu. All the other sub menus like the one beneath "Packliste&Reisetipps" are alligned with the point in the menu, whereas the mega menu starts all the way to the left. I want the mega menu to be alligned with the point "Reiseziele" in the menu.

Hope you understand. Thanks a lot!
  • 1) I updated the code above - it will remove the borders in megamenu.

2) It cannot be done.
    Custom CSS could make problems for smaller desktop resolutions.
    And to prevent these problems, you would have to create a lot of @media queries.

We help only with simple CSS.
    Thanks
  • 1) Please check "Packliste&Reisetipps" in the menu. It's not a mega menu. I want the horizontal lines between "Packliste für Backpacker", "Rucksäcke für Backpacker", "Ausrüstung&Co." and "Reisetipps" to be gone.

Thanks
  • Okay, I understand now.
    Please paste this code into the Custom CSS field.
    .sub-menu li a{
    border:0 !important;
    }
    Thanks