License

Hi,

I took over designing a wordpress site with the BeTheme theme.

The previous designer did not handover a license, so I purchased a new theme license. However, originally the theme was bundled with Revolution Slider. Revolution Slider still works, but I receive the slider_export.txt does not exist” error. when I try to import sliders. 

Now, according to the following explanation from the MuffinGroup I would have to contact the Theme author to enquire about the latest version of the plugin:

Can you help me with this?

Best regards,
LonaBSarti

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'}

Comments

• The current version of Revolution Slider that I have is 5.4.8.1
  • Apologies... I mean Slider Revolution
  • Hi,
    You want to import sliders from the Revolution Slider Templates?
    It's not possible because we do not attach the "Premium" license key for this plugin.
    It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to
    all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because
    the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled
    plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these
    plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately.
    This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

But, from the version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders.
    Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported
    automatically. You can also import them without installing the
    pre-built website.
    Here is a screenshot for better understanding:
    http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please make sure that revolution slider
    is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or
    more.

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your reply.

My themeversion is 21.0.1. But since I had to purchase a new license (previous designer did not provide license details to website owner) I guess Slider Revolution was no longer part of the newly bought license. Do I need to purchase a new Slider Revolution license?

What I am actually after is not importing new sliders. I was attempting to change the script tag to ensure that the slider (which contains a youtube movie) was gdpr compliant (through instructions received from Cookiebot). The way I was going about was: export slider, change html script tag, import slider (incl. amended html). Not sure whether this is the correct way. But I could not locate the file that contains the script tag.

Can you help me identify the appropriate way of changing the script tag?

Kind regards,
    Ilona

• Hi,
    All <script> tags should be inserted before the </body> tag.
    Theme Options > Global > Hooks - paste it to the "Bottom" field.

You don't have to buy Slider Revolution license, the version which comes from our package can be used within the theme.
    Just the option to import the "Slider Revolution" slides from them is the "premium" option.
    Thanks
  • Hi,

I'm looking to adjust a specific script tag that is ensuring the slider is loaded. (constructor slider on https://www.mijnzonneveld.nl homepage).

The embedded youtube video should provide for a prior consent option. Where can I find this script tag?

Thanks
  • Sorry but I do not understand your question.
    We do not provide any script tags for youtube embedded video or revolution slider.
    Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    I exported the html of a slider, in order to change the following code:

And then import the slider back into the slide.
  • Unfortunately, we do not provide hellp with custom js scripts.
    Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot  help you with it.
    Greetings
  • Hi Pablo,

Not asking you to help me with the code, just where I can locate it. 

What can be done with the error as mentioned above:
    slider_export.txt does not exist”

Greetings.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    Please send your login credentials once more, we cannot access your /wp-admin on the website you sent us in previous reply.
    Thanks
  • Hi,

Did you use the second link to adjust your password?
  • Hey, the problem is that we get your login and password but we cannot see the login panel.
    We typed in: https://www.mijnzonneveld.nl/wp-admin but this website does not work.
    We need to know where to log in. You can send us a link here.
    thanks
  • Ah, I see now. Can I send it by PM?
  •  We found this option. It is not a default option in Slider Revolution.
    It really does import a slider in HTML and it works fine but it looks like it does not work the other way around. You cannot import a html slider.
    At least this is what we have found out. You can always ask the plugin author if such an option is possible.