Not show images but only codes

edited January 2019 in BeBuilder
Hi everyone,

My problem is very strange, in the sense that I find myself fighting with wordpress.
After creating the account and and normally installed wordpress inside my hosting, I start with the creation of my website.
I buy the theme I need to develop the website and then I start working with WPBakery page builder which is a plugin that allows me to work faster on my site.
I create the various sections and then I go to see the preview.
When I'm logged into wordpress no problem, the page I created is easily seen, but if I take a different browser and I'm not logged in and load the page (https://bit.ly/2AIhQk7) I get out codes regarding the structure of the page and the images disappear giving me only the codes such as:

"[Vc_empty_space height =" 50px "] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row] [vc_row] [vc_column width =" 1/2 "] [vc_single_image image =" 54 "img_size =" full "alignment =" center "] [/ vc_column] [vc_column width = "1/2"] [vc_empty_space height = "15px"] [vc_column_text] "

I would like to understand what this problem is due to and how I can solve it.
I'm also desperate because I've already uninstalled everything once and redo all the steps to try to solve the problem, but it did not help.

Thanks a lot

Comments