in function.php

// Enqueue the parent stylesheet
wp_enqueue_style( 'style', get_template_directory_uri() .'/style.css' );
// Enqueue the parent rtl stylesheet
if ( is_rtl() ) {
wp_enqueue_style( 'mfn-rtl', get_template_directory_uri() . '/rtl.css' );
}
// Enqueue the child stylesheet
wp_enqueue_style( 'mfn-child-style', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() .'/style.css' );

in this discussion http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/comment/14097 you said "that fixed with last update." 

Could you help me? Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

this possibility was added within one of the recent updates because lot's of users requested about it. If you don't want styles to be loaded twice, then just remove the last line:
    wp_enqueue_style( 'mfn-child-style', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() .'/style.css' );
  • Hi,
    If I remove that line, child theme css override by default theme css files. So child theme css file doesn't work.

Child theme css
    <link rel='stylesheet' id='style-css'  href='.../wp-content/themes/betheme-child/style.css?ver=7.1' ...
    Main theme css files (override)
    <link rel='stylesheet' id='mfn-base-css'  href='.../wp-content/themes/betheme/css/base.css?ver=7.1'... 
    <link rel='stylesheet' id='mfn-btn-css'  href='.../wp-content/themes/betheme/css/buttons.css?ver=7.1'..
  • Yes, this is how it works. So if you want to include child theme styles, the you must use our default code and there is no other way to do this. Those files must be loaded twice if you use child theme styles.