Image Gallery

edited January 2019 in BeBuilder
The 'Image Gallery' item when added in Muffin Builder is not allowing images to be loaded. The browse button takes you to the media library but after selecting the images you wish to display and choosing 'Add Images' it simply drops back to the empty Image Gallery option. None of the chosen images are added and therefore nothing displays on the page.
I'm developing offline at the moment but wondering if this is an issue at all?
I am aware i can use a shortcode but that is rather longwinded having to add all the image IDs rather than just clicking on the desired images in the media library.
Sorry should've added this before I am using WordPress 5.0.3 and BeTheme 21.0.3

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. Remember to also send your license key and Wordpress admin login credentials. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    2. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • Just thought I’d update on this. Had plenty of feedback from Muffin Group about this but it is an odd quirky thing that they cannot replicate or therefore fix. It appears it is a problem between Safari and the MacOS. All other browsers seem to work fine but on my setup (with all the latest updates to EVERYTHING) it just will not work.
    What I have also noticed now and I think it is worth mentioning - because I was (temporarily) using the shortcode for inserting gallery and hadn’t used it before, I went to  https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/theme/pages/gallery/
    to copy the shortcode syntax for use. However this also posed me with an odd problem. The shortcode presented as an example is - [gallery link="file" columns="4" ids="274,288,296,298,323,324,338”] - the problem with this it turns out is the use of double quotes. Not sure if this is another MacOS quirk but by changing all the double quote usage to single quotes I have no issues. Maybe - Muffin Group - you may need to re issue the examples with single quote usage to avoid other possible pitfalls.
  • In that code you sent, you have other open quotes and closing quotes in the 'ids' parameter.

It could make troubles like this.
    Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    Hi. Sure that could be it but I didn’t write the code I simply copied and pasted from the example in the link I provided. All I did was alter the ‘ids’. In the pasting of my message it may have corrupted somehow but it is correct in the code on my site. The only change I made was to use single quotes (instead of double “ ). Single quotes works, and double quotes cause problems.
  • The code from a splash page has the same quotations marks.
    I copied it straight from the splash page and changed the ids of the image and it works.
    Maybe it was the fault of some plugins?

Please test it with all of the plugins disabled.
    Thanks