Muffin Builder to WpBakery

Hi, 

I am using Betheme and have created most of my site content using the Muffin Builder. The trouble I am facing right now is I need to use a new theme for my site and as theme doesn't have muffin builder, I will be using WpBakery as the editor.

After installing the new theme, I can see that most of my content created using Muffin Builder are not being displayed and has disappeared on pages/posts. Is there anyway I can retrieve the content and have WpBakery recognise it so I dont have to create over 20 pages manually?

TIA for any help or solutions you can offer!

DJ :)

Comments

• Hi,
    Unfortunately, Muffin Builder content cannot be displayed on the "WpBakery Page Builder"
    Also, we do not have any 'convert tool' for it.

The BeTheme's pre-built websites can be only edited with Muffin Builder.
    Thanks
  • Hmm, just a suggestion for future updates.

It might be wise to offer WpBakery or any commonly used editors alongwith your theme as everyone needs the feature to switch between themes. I understand you are trying to provide more value for your users by having an inbuilt edtior but that complicates things when users have to switch themes. 

This problem can happen both ways, even when someone wishing to switch content from WpBakery to your theme, they will also encounter the same problems. You will be opening up a lot more user market for sales, by having an editor that is compatible across every single theme.

Maybe take a poll amongst your existing users to measure public interest in terms of compatibility using muffin builder or 3rd party universal editor. 

For now, I guess I dont have a choice but do things the hard way, manually by re-creating all the content from my main site to dev site. 

Thanks for replying :)
  • It will be very hard because Muffin Builder and WP Bakery has very different way of creating the content of the page.
    But, if you would like to see it in the future updates, please post your suggestion here:

Thanks