my muffin builder disappeared in oct

Hi i did contact for help when we upgraded to new version in october.  Muffin builder disappeared.  The help reply was update ftp.
I have no idea how so I followed a video. I made a duplicate version in ftp then deleted as requested.  Then when I try to re install it i get message saying Muffin builder installation failed. File is empty.  I tried this from the original upgrade zip.

I am very disappointed it is now January and I have no muffin builder.  Pages and very important pages like my home page were built using muffin builder and when this disappeared I am stuck with a few pages and home page that I cannot edit whatsoever I cannot change words, text or layouts as they were using the muffin builder.

No help and now no muffin builder.  Got a crappy website now which I can't even use the pretty themes I paid for.  Please show me or send me a zip file with the muffin builder or at least can someone from your support log into my wp panel and help me install a muffin builder and get it to appear please. I am really upset with this service.  

Comments