Responsive Menu and search not working on mobile phone

I am using the BTheme, when I preview my website on a desktop (F12) to see if everything works and displays properly everything seems great. When I use my iphone8 to test the site my search button and menu do not work, the menu should slide but does not and the search box does not come up. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • I'm sorry, about that - this is my first time using the support form; I should have known you needed more. 

The screenshot for the website is located: https://snag.gy/POBS0J.jpg

When I hit F12 and change the view to a moblie device everything still works it's when i try to use the actual device (iphone) that I can't use the menu or search button

• Hey,
    we checked it on our phones and everything works fine. Could you tell us what phone are you using?
    Also could you clear the cache on your mobile device?
    thanks
  • I have an iPhone8 with safari. Total rookie mistake - I did not clear my cache yesterday. Wow. Thank you, it's functioning and displaying fine.

Thanks again