Custom section backrounds CSS

Hi Guys,

I have recently purchased your Be theme and it seems that it's the best wp theme ever offering tons of options.
I am building a product landing page (site) which must be separated in sections with "srcoll to next section icon (button)" similar to your Be Safari theme.

The pre design is almost finished in Photoshop and as you will see on that pic,i want to have  round triangle shapes as section backrounds.
They  must be contrariwise on each next section.

My question is-How can this be styled easely and which Be theme demo has the closest customm css?
Do i need to use custom image backrounds for each section or custom css for triangle shapes?

And we need this scroll to top (button) on the middle with half circle backround erased as shown.

Please help me.

Krastio

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Hi,

we replied on your question in comments section but we'll re-paste the answer here:

"to create something similar you must definitely use custom image backgrounds for each section because without this it won’t be possible. Also you must use some custom css to create those buttons for sections."

P.S. We really appreciate if you can do not duplicate questions. Will be great if you can write here instead of comments since you already created this topic.

Thanks!