Redirect Logo

edited January 2019 in Other
Hi there
I need to redirect the logo to a different page instead of changing the options of Wordpress to a different home page. Can you please tell me which function will do that? I just need the feild of the logo to add it. For example in other wordpress themes would be something like this

if( isset( $logo_options['link'] ) ){
$logo_before = '<a id="logo" href="'. get_home_url() .'/shop" title="'. get_bloginfo( 'name') .' | Shop Online" data-height="'. $logo_height .'" data-padding="'. $logo_padding .'">';
$logo_after = '</a>';
} else {
$logo_before = '<span id="logo" data-height="'. $logo_height .'" data-padding="'. $logo_padding .'">';
$logo_after = '</span>';
}

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

Comments

• Actually I found the "include-logo.php" and added the /home in the same field as above.

If you have a different solution with a function that would be great otherwise I will leave the edited php file in the child theme. Thanks
  • Hello,
    we are glad that you managed to change it in theme files. Unfortunatelly we cannot help you with theme files modification, this is our policy.
    thanks