Color line too low and sticky menu always on

edited January 2019 in Menu / Mega menu
Hello, at first - thank you for your great work with betheme!

But I have little struggle, as you see on first image, the red line is too low from the menu. It looks like it should be only on sticky menu. So is it possible to have sticky menu always on? Without need to scroll. I don't see that option in Theme options. Or is there a way to move that red line (only in normal, not sticky menu) higher? 

In my opinion better solution from this two options will be having sticky menu always on. 

You can see it live on www.taxibratislava.eu

Thank you very much for your help.

Comments

• The problem is caused by the logo.
    It is large and has top and bottom padding.
    Please go to theme options>global>logo and change the padding value fro the logo.
    If you still are not happy, you can always turn the logo to overflow, which should decrease that space.
    The overflow logo option is in the same tab.

The height of the logo and the vertical padding attached to it influences the menus padding, so it is centered with the logo. This is why the line is so low.

cheers
  • Well it's not working, logo is smaller but red line is not moving. About that white underline as sticky menu is not possible?

• ..and the submenu is too low too :(

• Okay I found it, 

Header and Subheader > Fixed 

Done, thank you :D
  • You did not change the padding value at all. Please go to theme options>global>logo and change the vertical padding value.
    This line will always show lower. You can choose the option "line below link" not "line below menu" in theme options>menu.
    cheers