Header Page Shows BETHEME and menu items after update

I was able to successfully upgrade from BeTheme version 13.9 to 21.0.4 using WordPress version 5.0.3.  I was previously receiving many error messages and now I'm able to update pages on the dashboard.  HOWEVER, when I preview the page, it shows BeTheme as the header and random page names from the website throughout the page:  http://www.chinohills55plusclub.org   Please help! 

Comments

• Hey,
    it should not show the betheme logo, what logo is set in theme options>logo? Can you change it?
    Was the menu set? Check it in appaerance>menus if it is the primary menu.
    thanks
  • Okay, I was able to change the logo to our 55+ Club logo.  The menu is set up on my dashboard but is not appearing on the home page, so that's still a problem.  There must be more customization that I'm not familiar with.  Any suggestions?
  • Hi,
    Please go to the Appearance > Menus and be sure that you menu is set as "main menu"

Also, please clear your browsers cache.
    Thanks
  • Thank you so much for your help!  My website is starting to look normal now. I'll spend more time learning about the upgrade and options next.  I appreciate your prompt reply!
  • If you have some other questions, then feel free to ask.
    Thanks

• The maximum number of concurrent MySQL connections per user was 10 which our web host has increased to 20 now.  They are saying we are getting the following error message due to the theme not being compatible with the latest WordPress version 5.0.3.  What is your knowledge of this error message on our control panel? "PHP Deprecated:  mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /hermes/walnaweb04a/b368/moo.chinohills55plusclub/chinohills55plusclub/chinohills55plusclub/wp-includes/wp-db.php 
    20190126T223442: chinohills55plusclub.org/index.php 
    PHP Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1203): User ivegpcuobeuwhbld already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /hermes/walnaweb04a/b368/moo.chinohills55plusclub/chinohills55plusclub/chinohills55plusclub/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1531"
  • Hi,
    Where does this error message appears?
    Also, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact
    form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks