Forum in Blogger 960

edited January 2019 in Theme support
I have this theme, blogger 960, and I've created at subdomain (forum.spurt.no) where I shall have a bbpress forum. Do I have to create a new wordpress there with blogger 960 theme (or a copy of it) and install bbpress in this subdomain?

Comments

• Hi,
    all of the themes on the envato market are under the same license,
    details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard
    You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.

You can install it on new domain - it will be easier but if you want, then you can install the bbpress on the same domain/server (spurt.no), and redirect(apply the domain, changing DNS) the forum link (spurt.no) to the new domain (forum.spurt.no)
    The second way requires more time and it's just harder.
    Thanks
  • Ok. But it not possible to register several themes on same domain (subdomains, subfolders) without deregister on main domain (spurt.no).

More: I've been testing themes on subdomains (forum.spurt.no) and registered it. Now I have deleted it, but without deregister. When I try to register my main domain (spurt.no) I get this:

Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: forum.spurt.no

But forum.spurt.no no longer exist, because I've deleted it. What to do? 
  • You can register the license key on the subdomains, it's not making problems - but you have to remember about deregistering it, it's very important.

If you want to deregister the license key from the domain that doesn't exist anymore, you have to use this tool:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

Thanks
  • Thank's! That worked.