Loading of the page and problem with Animation Entrance of objects

I have one problem, can't show the website since it's still under construction (not for public); but let me try to explain. 

So I have Section that is setup as Full screen, and under it a couple of more Sections that are also Full screen. Now in the second Section I have animation entrance applied to element (image); but when I scroll to second Section - animation is already finished - so user actually doesn't see that animation in the end.

I'm guessing that the second Sections images are loaded into the screen before the first Section, and by the time I scroll to second Section, animation is already finished. Is there any way to prevent that?

Problem is just with the second Section, on third, fourth, etc - objects are normally animated, starting only when I scroll till them. So is there any way that nothing loads in screen before first Section? 

As I can see on one milisecond - stuff in the second Section are loaded before the first one, and by the time I actually scroll to second Section - animation is already finished.

Is there any way to prevent anything load before the first Section is loaded (except using Revolution Slider as a intro)

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Solved:

It's a little bit stupid solution, but since applied Full Screen style is preventing that the first Section spread more than the size of screen - it works. Enough size to prevent anything bellow to load before it's time.
  • I have to take a look on it.
    Can you send a link to your website in private?
    Send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which
    is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks