Playfair Display and Lato Font not displaying properly

Hi, 

I used the BeStore as a guide and I wanted to use Playfair Display in my site

I have used the code from BeStore:
.highlight-font { font-family: Playfair display, serif; font-weight: 400; font-style: italic; font;}

/* Zoom box */
.zoom_box .desc .desc_txt { font-family: Lato; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1px; }

And both Lato and Playfair display aren't showing properly on my site

Thanks,
Jen

Comments

• Hi Jen,

on our side fonts looks great but as we see, fonts are loading twice on your website and that could be the reason. Probably you are loading it once via revolution slider and then via theme.
  • Hi @muffingroup

How do I prevent the fonts loading twice? Or how would I fix the issue, the Quando and Muli fonts are showing on my site (it could be because I have them installed on my computer too as I do not have Playfair Display or Lato on my computer)

Thanks
  • As we mentioned above, you probably load them within revolution slider as well so you should stop importing them within this plugin.
  • I deleted them from Punch Fonts, and not sure how else to stop loading them from the revolution slider. I am still not seeing the proper fonts.

THanks
  • Unfortunately we also have no idea what you did. When we check your website, we see a lot of errors in html code that should be fixed. If you don't know how then you should contact with your website developers. Those mistakes may come with your html code or from own plugins.