cURL error 28 while installing Layer Slider, Slider Revolution, WpBakery Page Builder

Hey,

I bought the theme yesteday but I have problems to install the included plugins Layer Slider, Slider Revolution and WpBakery Page Builder. Every time when I try it I will get an cURL 28:

"An error occurred while installing Layer Slider: Download fehlgeschlagen. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300001 milliseconds with 1933641 bytes received."

"An error occurred while installing Slider Revolution: Download fehlgeschlagen. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000 milliseconds with 1948227 bytes received."

"An error occurred while installing WPBakery Page Builder: Download fehlgeschlagen. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000 milliseconds with 1974481 bytes received."

As said in the forum, cURL has nothting to do with the theme, I phoned and mailed with my provider to check it. They set the timeout to 600 seconds but the install process of the plugins will always shown that error message with 300000 milliseconds. So I phoned and mailed again with them to check it again. They found out that the error will cause by your provider and they can't do anything. Hope you will find a solution that it will work. Thanks for your help.

(MySQL Version: 5.7.21, PHP Version: 7.1.23-nmm1 / cURL is enabled in PHP)

Comments