Blog Slider issue.

Hi, Could you let me know how I can make the images in the blog slider to be equal?

I changed in theme options -> blog portfolio shop -> featured image -> single post single portfolio to Resize and Crop but still no effect. 

Images in blog slider are different heights ant this looks very bad. 

Comments

• Hi,
    There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • maybe im not clear. 

THe BLog slider which is a module of the muffin builder. How to make those pictures the same height without changing the picture itself from blog? 

• I answered it how to do it in the previous post:
    "To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image"

Of course, you cannot resize the image to the bigger value - I mean:
    If one of your images has the "200px" of height and others like "800px" and you'll change the size of them through this option above to "400px", then only the images with "800px" will be changed.
    Thanks