Shortcodes for lists

Hi, I found the page that lists all the shortcodes. 

But I can't find the actual shortcodes themselves for creating bulleted lists. 

I am trying to add a bulleted list shortcode to the Content box of an "OUR TEAM" list item. I need to bullet list the teammember's qualifications.  

Can you help?

Comments

• Hi,

if you want to use standard list, then please use something as below:
    <ul>
    <li>text</li>
    <li>text</li>
    </ul>
  • I am using WP content in Muffin Builder. The code you gave me should produce a bulleted list, but does not. I produces an indented list without bullets. 

When I use the list feature in the WP Content editor, it produces a list in which the font size is smaller than the surrounding text. This seems to be a bug in the theme. 

The list shortcodes in the dropdown box in the WPContent part of Muffin Builder produces a list with huge icons that I cannot use. I want to produce lists as shown in the "Bulleted Lists" section on this page: http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/shortcodes/typography  Please tell me how to do this; the theme is supposed to produce these lists. I can't find a way to do it, so I need your help.

Can you please help me to create a bulleted list in Muffin Builder? Thank you.

• Please send us url to page where you used the code we gave you above and we'll have a look on those "bugs".