Mailchimp alternatives that work with MuffinBuilder?

I want to use Mailchimp pop-up to invite visitors to subscribe to my newsletter. However I learned that the javascript code provided by Mailchimp doesn't work with MuffinBuilder? What can I do to make Mailchimp work with my MuffinBuilder website? Or an alternative mailing service that is supported by MuffinBuilder?

Comments

• Hi,
    All Js codes should be inserted in the Theme Options > Global > Hooks
    Also, if you want to display the popup after clicking the button, you should use the Column item with this code:
    [button title="Button" link="#you-custom-id" target="_blank" class="" download="" rel="lightbox" onclick=""]
    <div id="you-custom-id" style="display:none">CONTENT HERE</div>
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    I want the popup to appear when visitors enter my website. I've put the JS code into Theme Options > Global > Hooks and the Mailchimp popup appears. However, this gives a conflict with the 4 muffin builder 'Pricing items' I've got on my page. These pricing items aren't visible anymore. No text and images, just 4 empty boxes.
    Is this a common thing?
    What can I do to fix this?

Thank you for your help. 

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is
    offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to
    contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page
    is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    Thanks
  • this is the website check out 
  • Please disable all of the plugins(without the mailchimp), clear the cache of your browser and check if the problem with Mail Chimp and the pricing item still exists.
    Thanks