Adjusting the Masonry Hover Details Portfolio Style

Hello,

Thank you for this forum and your help - it's been an invaluable resource while working with BeTheme.

I am setting up a portfolio using the Masonry Hover Details style, but noticed under the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Featured Image that Masonry Hover Details uses the Original image size set. Is there a way to force a resize on featured images for that style? Love everything about the style except the actual Masonry layout - would prefer the grid.

Thank you,
Curtis

Comments

• Also a side note that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere. I need to remove the small box shadow underneath the Subheader, but I'm having trouble targetting it with css. 

You can see I've created a menu of sorts reaching up over the subheader on this page: https://straticon2.wpengine.com/services/

Currently tried #Subheader { box-shadow: none !important; } and .Subheader { box-shadow: none !important; } and a very variations but I'm having no luck. What can I use to target that?

• Hi,
    1) All of the image sizes can be reduced in the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Featured Image
    Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

2) Please paste this CSS into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CS
    #Header_wrapper{
    z-index:0 !important;
    }
    It will solve your problem.

Thanks