Portfolio page - various questions

Hi,

I need some help in different issues, I hope someone could help me. 

1) In any video portfolio page, the items follows that order: 1-video preview 2-related posts and 3) video comments. I would like to invert the order of the related posts and the videos comments, so that they can appear in this order: 1-video preview  2) video comments and then 3-related posts.

2) When someone writes me a message under the videos comments (in portfolio page) and I reply to him, there is a way to advise him about my answer by email? 

3) Still in the portfolio page there are some "likes" (called "loves"), is it possible to assign a specific number of likes/loves to each video? I found the random option but nothing more specific. 

4)  How Can I customize the Share Box in a Portfolio Page? I would like to add others social media (like e.g.  Whatsapp, Mail etc) and add a custom number of sharing.

5) In the portfolio page the video preview is inside of a white box, but because my video format has different size (is not 16:9, but 2,40:1) in the white box appears empty space between the video and the border box. How can I adjust the size of the white box, to make it the same size of the video?

Thank you really much for the help.

Comments

• Hi,

1) Unfortunately, it's not possible.
    You would have to create the custom JS script to push that or customize the theme files.

2) Of course it's possible.
    Please go to the Settings > Discussion and tick on the "Email me whenever anyone posts a comment"

3) Unfortunately, we have the random option only.

4) You would have to edit theme files to achieve that, but we do not support that.

5) Please send a link to that page.
    Thanks
  • Hi,

1)  Ok.

2) For what I can understand this is for advise me about someones else comment, but what i would like to do is: advise him about my answer by email, so that he knows that on my site there is an answer to his comment.

3) ok.   

4) ok.

5) this is an example of my portfolio page: https://sgwedstories.com/portfolio-item/alex-jeremy/

Thank you 
  • 2) I think that's not possible.
    There is no option like this in the Wordpress settings.

5) It's inside the iframe, so we cannot modify it with CSS.
    But as I see, it's in the 16:9 format now.

Thanks
  • 2) Ok.

5) Yes is 16:9, but I don't want this value, there is any other way to customize the size of that box? Can I add a background color just inside that box? I tried in Advanced > background color > black but it doesn't appear any color (maybe becouse is not Portfolio Layout: List & Masonry Hover Details)
  • Please paste that CSS into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    body.single-portfolio .video .image_frame{
    background:black !important;
    }
    Will this effect be okay?

Thanks
  • Thank you.

I also have a question about the portfolio visualization:  https://sgwedstories.com/portfolio/

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}

In the Porfolio Page under the category Wedding Day i have 8 projetc, 3 in the first two line and 2 in the trird line. I would like that the ones in the third line appear in 7^and 8^ position and not in the 7^ ant 9^ like they are actually. 

• Hi,
    I do not understand what you exactly want to do.
    You can change the order of the portfolio page in the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Portfolio
    Thanks
  • Hi

How can I send a screenshot to you?

Thanks
  • Upload the screenshot on the https://prnt.sc and post a link to that image.
    Thanks
  • It looks like not all of your images does not have equal sizes.
    You can resize them of course, to change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog, please navigate
    to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes.
    Otherwise, the images will not change their size.
    thanks
  • Thank you, it was this the problem, I solved  now.

Thanks
  • edited April 2019
    Hi,

In this portfolio page (https://tcis.be/portfolio-item/project-ardooie/)  I inserted a slider. All images are clickable and linked to prettyphoto / lichtbox. But my only issue is how to scroll in the prettyphoto from photo to photo, like you can in a image gallery. Is it possible to insert in the link somewhere "rel="lightshow[group title]"in order to scroll the images in lightbox?
    Thx
  • Unfortunately, we do not have such functionality to change it with this kind of item.
    You would have to insert the image gallery - this is the only item which allows you to do it.
    Thanks