Open post featured image in lightbox instead of post page

Hello,
I have Posts Page where posts are displayed (by categories) as featured image thumbnails.
Mouse over the image shows "magnifier" button - it shows featured image in modal lightbox after click.
When I click outside the "magnifier" button (but still on thumbnail) - it links to the post page.
I want to only open featured image in lightbox, not the post page. How to cancel opening post page ?
Thanks 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi,
    here is example:

I need this: I want to open lightbox with featured image when I click to featured image of blog post, do not open URL blog post page. So same funcionality as click on "mignifier" button.
  • edited February 2019
    Please go to the Theme Options > Addons & Plugins > Addons.
    Be sure that "Lightbox | Options" does have all of the options ticked off (it have to be like on the image below)

Thanks
  • I try to explain my problem in different way:

ACTUAL BEHAVIOR:
    - click on blog post featured image thumbnail -> open blog post URL page
    - click on blog post "magnifier" button -> open modal lightbox with featured image

REQUIRED BEHAVIOR (unify):
    - click on blog post featured image thumbnail -> open modal lightbox with featured image
    - click on blog post "magnifier" button -> open modal lightbox with featured image

I think it requires to edit theme php code (or CSS) but I do not know how.
  • I understand now.
    Unfortunately, it's not possible.

As you said, it require theme files customization, but we do not support that.
    Greetings