Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

where I found complete list of DIVs to format ConactForm7-fields

Hello,

I installed some preview websites in BeTheme, to see, how the conatct form, made with ContactForm 7, are designed.

So I found e. g. this:

<div class="column one-second">[text* your-name placeholder "Your name"] </div>

Where I found an list of all this DIVs that I can use for ContactForm 7?

Kind Reagrds,
Astrophytum

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,

sorry, I dont ask how contact form 7 works, I asked for an list for the BeTheme DIV Class for the contact form 7 fields.

Kind Regards,
    Astrophytum
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,

sorry, you dont understand me...

I know how CF7 works, absolutly no problem. I will know, where I can found the list of BeTheme DIV Class to format the input fields.

BeTheme use on demo websites multicolumn formulars, so I show the sorce code and found this:

<div class="column one-second">[text* your-name placeholder "Your name"] </div>

The red DIV comes NOT from CF7, its from the BeTheme!

And I will have a list, of all this DIVs that I can use in BeTheme.

Kind Reagrds,
    Astrophytum

• edited February 16
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,

yeah, thats it I'm looking for! :)

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
    Astrophytum