Logo Disappearing on Tablet and Mobile

I have installed the new "Header Builder" plugin and I am running into an issue with the logo disappearing on mobile and tablets.  I only have an IPad and IPhone and have not been able to test on other mobile devices.  I have followed the steps of deactivating the plugins and so far I have not been able to find a solution.  The website is https://www.floridafertility.com  

Any advice as to how I can fix this would be great.

Thanks...Scott

Comments

• Hey,

We see the logos, maybe it is just cache? If clearing cache did not help please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Thanks the the reply.  I have indeed cleared my cache and nothing seems to work.  I sent you a user and pw via the contact form.  

Thanks again for the assistance. 
    Scott
  • I am using the new Header Builder plugin for the theme.  It is excellent and easy to use but my issue was that I did not have a "Retina Logo" properly set.  If anyone is having the same issue as I did, make sure that the Retina Logo is set and is set at exactly two times the size of the regular logo.  

Thanks to the support team for the assistance and finding this issue.  
    Scott
  • Glad to hear that.
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Greetings
  • Hi Pablo,

Thanks for the note.  I am looking for a guide to use the new Header Builder plugin for BeTheme.  Specifically, I am looking at the possibility of adding a search feature to the header.  I see some options including the "more" button but so far, nothing specific to adding a search feature to one of the areas.  If you can guide me, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Scott
  • Hi Pablo,

I have actually found the answer.  No need to respond.  Thanks again...Scott