Schwarzer Balken im Header bei mobiler Ansicht

Moin,

wenn ich meine Website auf dem Smartphone oder Tablet darstellen will (bzw. auf allen Endgeräten, auf denen das mobile Menü gezeigt wird) erscheint dort ein unansehlicher schwarzer Balken. Wo liegt der Fehler?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please type your question in the English language, we do not understand what you're trying to tell us.
    Cheers
  • Oh i'm sorry,

so actually what i tried to tell you is that when I visit my website on a mobile device there is a black bar on the screen at the position of the main menu below my logo. It only happens when the mobile menu gets displayed on the top right corner.

I tried to use the BeTheme header builder instead after i did not mnage to fix this problem. When i use header builder i do not get this black bar but instead when I visit the website on a mobile device the logo of the website only shows up for about 0.5 seconds and then it disappears.

i would be very happy if you could help me with one or both of these problems. i would prefer using header builder but as i told you there is an issue too. I do not use any special plugins. The issue occured right after i installed the theme.

• Hi,
    The problem is, that your header does have too much height.
    Please go to the Theme Options > Colors > Header and change the background color of "Header"
    Thanks