Cannot install header plugin

Just renewed my license at Theme Forest and still cannot install the header plugin. Clicking install from Be Theme > Install Plugins results in

Downloading installation package from http://api.muffingroup.com/plugins/download.php?code=0ff1e723-a6fa-4ec9-ad7d-4eae11bbdf7f&plugin=mfn-header-builder

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. The plugin contains no files.

Plugin installation failed

Also can not update Layer Slider or WP Bakery page builder. I thought I'd get the latest versions of each since I just renewed my support license.

Be Theme > System Status all checks okay.

Please advise.

Comments

• Hey,
    this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain.
    Please use this tool to manage your license keys:
    http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

thanks
  • edited February 2019
    Thank you Pablo. That worked. I had moved changed domains a while back.

You should really mention this somewhere in the install plugin process or throw an error in the dashboard if the license isn't properly registered.
    --

The Revolution slider stopped working after upgrading theme. I had just paid to renew support!. Rev. Slider update was a minor version jump so don't tell me it was for compatibility purposes. Literally the plugin wouldn't run -- breaking my homepage layout! How do you purposely prevent a plugin from working AFTER I PAID for extended theme support. That's ridiculous!

I'm really not happy the theme purchase and business practices of forcing me to buy additional licenses for plugins "included' with the theme. At the very least the most current version of plugin should be included when upgrading the theme.
  • I do not understand at all.
    All of the plugins are up to date, but if some plugin get updated, then before we'll include it in the BeTheme, we have to check if new features will not break our theme.
    It does not take a lot of time, so you have to stay calm.

Thanks
  • Pablo,

Once I updated BeTheme the Slider Revolution plugin wouldn't work at all. BeTheme > Install Updates told me the plugin was present but needed an update and would not activate. That update required me to pay a licensing fee of $26. I just downloaded BeTheme from Theme Forest again. No where is there a ZIP for Slider Revolution.

I build WP sites daily. I've never been forced to pay additional license fees to use features shown in a theme's demo. The fact that a theme update disabled a third party plugin and broke my home page is just plain shady.

• You don't have to pay an additional licensing fee to use the Revolution Slider with our theme.
    All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses, and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately.

As I said, if your theme was up to date, and if some plugin gets updated, then before we'll include it in the BeTheme, we have to check if new features will not break our theme.
    After testing this update, we always release it in BeTheme > Install Plugins.

Was there some error message while updating or while using this plugin?
    We have to resolve that problem.
    Greetings
  • edited February 2019
    Now that I've paid the licensing fee I forget the specific error message but it was something about an invalid license key.

And I still don't understand why the 'bundled plugins' aren't included in complete download from Theme Forest.

If it's included with the theme would it be possible us to work with the plugin developer to get a refund?
  • You would have to contact him, we cannot help you with that, but If you bought it a few days ago, then it could be refunded.

But, I assume that you wanted to use "Add-ons" or "Templates" for the Slider Revolution? - then you have to buy the Slider Revolution license.

Our package includes the RevSlider which is fully functional, but it does not feature the premium options, like these I mentioned above.

We do not include the plugin in the package, because someone can copy these files and give them to somebody, who didn't buy the theme.
    Also, the package will be 'bigger;', and we prefer to minify the size of the BeTheme files.
    Thanks
  • I didn't want to use any extra or premium options on the slider. I had a simple post based Rev. slider setup for months on this site. I upgraded BeTheme and the plugin refused to run.
  • So, do you need some further help?
    Greetings
  • No, thank you. Slider Revolution's support has resolved the issue. .