NGO theme not populating pre-built pages

Hello, 

I recently installed the BeNGO template with a new BeTheme license, installed the required plugins, and did a complete pre-built website install and the "About" and "News and Events" pages did not populate with content. 

Is there a way to fix this? 

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. Remember to also send your license key and Wordpress admin login credentials. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    2. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • File created and info sent. 
  • edited February 2019
    Hi Pablo, just checking in on the status of this. Can you just export the pages from the template and send me an import file? 
  • Unfortunately, we cannot provide the export/import code on the public forum.
    If you can't wait for our access, you can install another betheme with wordpress on subdomain with the same license key.
    You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.

thanks
  • Thanks for the quick reply. I do have a little time before I have to begin developing so I'll hold tight a little longer. 
  • Please contact your hosting provider, ask him about increasing the PHP_Max_Input_Vars to the 5000
    After it, please re-install your pre-built website and then, everything should be okay.
    Thanks
  • Much appreciated. I'll give it a try.
  • Pablo, I updated PHP_Max_Iniput_Vars to 5000 reinstalled the pre-built template and the "About" and "News and Events" pages did not populate with demo content. 
  • Hey,
    you are correct, the input_vars value is set to 5000 but only locally. The master value is still set to 1000. Please contact your hosting provider about that.
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan,
    I contacted our host support twice about this and they confirmed that the local setting completely overrides the master setting and this is not the issue. I even had their tech team open a support ticke trying to get the master value changed anyways and this is the exact response I got from them:

"So it looks as though the master value is something that cannot be changed for individual servers. Our server configs all follow the same template, so if we made changes, it would be overwritten the next time our guys push out a routine update to the server 'farm'.

Here's also a quick Stackoverflow article I found which clarifies the functions and differences with the Master and Local Values in phpinfo: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19520744/what-is-the-difference-between-local-value-and-master-value

I've also checked your theme's status page in wp-admin and it seems as though all the requirements check out!

Perhaps it may be best to reach out to the theme developer again in this case for further recommendations. If there's anything else on the hosting side they recommend, feel free to reach back out to us again and we'd be happy to help you further on getting this up and running!"

I'm at a loss of why this is happening as I'm very familiar with updating this variable (I do it on all my installs because I know it's help a lot specifically with BeTheme) and I'm very certain this is not why the demo content is failing to load. 

In any event, I'd really like to get the demo content on the "About" and "New and Events" pages somehow. Is there any other way to accomplish this? Can you send me files to install or something like that? I've never run into the issue of demo content failing to load and this is now holding up development on this site. 

Thanks for any help, insight or suggestions. 

• Hey,
    we disabled all plugins, run the database reset plugin and installed the pre-built website again.
    It all works now, maybe it was a one-time glitch. Sorry about that.
    thanks