Smooth Scroll does not work using Header Builder

edited February 2019 in Theme support
I have enabled One Page, however, Smooth Scroll does not work here...
https://bit.ly/2GYDbtR

The password is 888

Could you please help?

Thanks!

Comments

• In addition to smooth scroll not working, menu items do not highlight when it is on the active section.
    How can I also adjust the font size for the menu items?

Thanks again!
  • Hey,
    edit the home page, scroll down to page options(below the muffin builder) and set the one-page option to ON.
    thanks
  • I have already set it to ON.  It works if I don't user Header Builder. When Header Builder is on, the smooth scroll does not work.
  • edited March 2019
    Indeed, it's not scrolling smoothly - we tested it on our local machine.
    We included it in the notes of the Header Builder.

Unfortunately, the Header Builder is not adding the "scroll" class, that's why it's working like that.
    Thanks
  • Thank you Pablo.

Please also not that it is also not highlighting the sections properly meaning the menu link color is white and menu active link color is red, when the link is clicked and the page is displaying that area, the link clicked should be in red color as defined in the Theme color options.

Thanks again!
  • Sure, we'll note it too.
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo.  I have checked the Friday changelog and I didn't see the fixes there.  I decided to update the framework anyway and it didn't work.

When do you think this will be addressed?  Thanks again.
  • Sorry, but we cannot tell when it will be ready.
    I told you it would be in Friday but plans changed - we have to do some other smaller stuff related with Header Builder before that, to make that 'scroll' option working.
    I assume we'll make it as soon as possible.
    Thanks