Header Not Visbile Within Product

I have 'Transparent - Top Bar With Menu' set at the client wanted it clear on the home page.

Internal pages (About, Contact etc.) all have sliders

however

on the products, it's kept the transparent feature so the menu is not clearly visbible and I can't work my way round it.

Is it something I have done? Any help is appreciated :) 

Comments

• Hi,
    Your website does have 'under construction' mode enabled, please disable it first.
    I suppose, that you want to display the "Revolution Slider" on the shop page, yes it's possible,
    but only on the main shop page, it will not work on the single product pages.

Please edit your main shop page and select the slider in revolution slider select box
    Thanks
  • edited February 2019
    My mistake I forgot about the coming soon I have taken it off now.

What can I do about single products?
  • As I said, it's not possible to display the Revolution Slider in the Single Product Page.
    You can display it only main shop page by editing this page.

Thanks
  • Yes i get that - but I need a header of some sort. Can I make the header/menu black or a block colour on the products page?

If not then that's a major flaw in the sytem?
  • All options available in the BeTheme to customize WooCommerce pages are in the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop

WooCommerce pages are created very different that our builder do, that's why the Muffin Builder and settings which are coming from us are not working there.
    We can help you with the CSS to change the background of the header only on the single product pages.
    Will it be okay for you?
    Thanks
  • Yeah that's great!
  • First of all, please change the "Minimalist" option in the Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header to "Minimalist ON"

Then, add this CSS into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    html body.single-product #Header #Top_bar, #Top_bar a#header_cart{
    background-color:black !important;
    border-color:transparent !important;
    }
    Thanks