Plugins instalation - erro

Hello, I have a purchase theme, instaled on hosting, but when i try install plugins like Slider Revolution, WPBakery Page Builder, Layer Slider and BeTheme Header Builder I recive a erro message, like the image below.

Could you help me, solve this mistake?

Comments

• Hi,
    You didn't attach the screenshot in the message.
    Please, upload the image on https://prnt.sc and post the link to that image in your next reply.
    Thanks
  • Hello, sent the link with the images.
    Imagen one: the message of the problem and image two: the configuration system.

I have acess at the FTP, but not at hosting control painel. So if you can showme how i can fix this situation, i'll very glad.

Thank you.
  • Hi,
    Please contact your hosting provider and ask him about enabling the CURL.

thanks

• Hi,
    i did that, but this hosting not provide suport.
    So i will trying fix on my way. I hope you can help me, because all the theme and plugins, i'd copy and paste to fpt file. But when i try install the pre-build site, the system break.

But about the Curl i don't find the file php.ini to change extension=curl.so
    extension=openssl.so
    and enable the Curl.

If you can help me, i will very glad.
    thanks again.

• Hi,
    I don't think that's possible to do it by yourself without VPN/VPS
    You have to install additional libraries and with basic hosting service it will not be possible.

All I can suggest is changing the hosting provider.
    Thanks
  • Hello again Pablo
    After contacting the hosting I was able to change Curl, but the problem with the installation continue. I dont know how fix it and install the pre-build site. can you help me?

below the image of the system update

• Hi,
    Please ask him, about increasing the PHP Version to 7.0
    Also, if this error message will appear after changing it, you have to reinstall the WP and BeTheme.
    Remember, you won't lose any of your content/settings because they are stored in the database, so you don't have to be worry about it.
    Thanks