Can I have 2 portfolio page with 2 differente portfolio?

I want 2 different portfolio for my page. 
One for show element A and one for show element 2. 
Ih i go in theme option -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> Portfolio i can assign only 1 portfolio page, i can't have 2 different portfolio with differemt item and categories ? thx

Comments

• Hello,
    you cannot have more than 1 main portfolio page, or blog or shop page.
    Those are custom post types and cannot be used multiple times.

If you want to show the portfolio the sendond time on a page, just use a portfolio Muffin Builder item.
    You can choose to display the whole portfolio or just a category.
    thanks
  • edited March 2019
    Okey, then if i don't use the template and i add the Portfolio item on the page, i can change the option for the portfolio. How can i display only selected category with selected filter? For example, i want to display on the portfolio all the 'House' category, and in the filter i want only '1 room' 'with garage' '2 bathroom' (categories son of the primary category 'house') can i do this?
  • Hi,
    You can change it in the "Portfolio" item settings, click the pencil icon on this item.
    Remember, portfolio items are independent of the theme settings, so that means that a theme options will not affect them.
    Thanks
  • How can I display on the portfolio only selected categories? And how can i display on portfolio selected filters? 
    For example, i want to display on the portfolio all the 'House' category, and in the filter i want only '1 room' 'with garage' '2 bathroom' (categories son of the primary category 'house') can i do this?
  • The main portfolio pages always shows all categories, this is set by default and we cannot change that.
    You should have a main portfolio page set always for it to work correctly.

You can select individual categories to display only when using the portfolio item:
    thanks