Buy Now botton

I don´t know how to remove the Buy Now botton from my Website.

Comments

• Hi,
    What you are referring to is the action button. Please go to theme options>header&subheader>extras and change the action button. See here: http://prntscr.com/fb1egt
    We sometimes also add the 'BUY NOW' button as the last menu item, be sure to go to apperance>menus and check there as well.

thanks
  • edited March 2019
    Hello man, I have a problem, I think Hostgator is trying to take my money. They said to me that I have to buy a 1500 USD plan, because there is a red X on PHP Max Input Vars and a red X on PHP Time Limit, everything else on my license is green.     What do I have to do? Is there anything wrong with my licence?   Here you can see my licence code:    do not post the license keys on the public forum . They said that Betheme has to use PHP 5.6 version and I was using a 7.1.  Do I have to buy a new license? Help me please.
  • Hi,
    The BeTheme is working fine on the PHP 7.0 and higher, so you don't have to downgrade your php version.
    If they ask you, to pay 1500USD to change the Max Input Vars and PHP Version, then all I can suggest is changing the hosting provider.
    Thanks
  • Thanks for your help. my website now is like this PHP Time Limit 180 and PHP Max Input Vars 5000, and I thint it is the 5.6 version, it is all green now.  What did they make is right? I can´t change the main image of the Home page as well, I don´t want to use slider revolution, I want to do that on the page, could you help me? I have one license, how much is another licence?
  •  I AM HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO CHANGE THE MAIN PAGES OF ALL PAGES. I DON´T LIKE sLIDER REVOLUTION. i KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE OTHER IMAGES AND TO DO A LOT OF THINGS, BUT THIS IS GETTING ON MY NERVES

• Hi,
    It can be attached to the three places:
    1) Theme Options > Global > Advanced, scroll down and be sure that "Slider | Shortcode" field is blank.
    http://prntscr.com/mw73pj

2) While editing the page, in the Muffin Builder as "Slider plugin"
    http://prntscr.com/mw7485
    Remove it by clicking the "x" button

3) While editing the page, in the Page Options
    http://prntscr.com/mw74is
    Be sure that these fields are "--select--" or blank(only in the shortcode field).

Thanks
    • API server connection  
    • Uploads folder writable 
    • WP File System 
    • ZipArchive 
    • PHP Memory Limit  256 MB
    • PHP Time Limit  30

Minimum 60 is required, 180 is recommended.

• PHP Max Input Vars  3000

Minimum 5000 is required

Hi Pablo, thanks for all your help up to now, above PHP Time Limit everything is green, It is working fine, but PHP Time Limit has a red x and PHP Max Input Vars too. Below PHP Time Limit is saying  ''Minimun 60 is required, 180 is recommended'' and below PHP MAx Input Vars ''Minimum 5000 is required. I have a shared hosting plan on Hostgator plan and I am having a lot of problems to install pre built websites from Betheme because of PHP Time Limit and PHP Max Imput Vars, What is the correct PHP time Limit and PHP Max Input to put on Wordpress? Once they tried to put PHP Time Limit 180 and PHP Max Input Vars 5000, everything was green and exerything was working, but Hostgator said that my wensite could desappear anytime bexause of my shared hosting plan.
  • I am thinking about buying another Betheme license, but this PHP Time Limit and PHP Max Input Vars is getting on my nervers. I want to solve this problem to buy another Betheme license in the future, i like Betheme Websites, but I want to know how it works. Answer my previous question please, thank you.
  • I think I know what the problem is, I am having problem with the theme LANGUAGE 2, when I reinstall this theme, It doesn´t come back in its original way, but when I reinstall everything else It comes back fine. Could you confirm if there is any problem with the Language 2 theme?
  • I installed the "BeLanguage 2" theme with no troubles.
    These values you sent should be set to their minimum value to be sure that BeTheme will work fine.
    - PHP Max Input Vars should be set to 5000
    - PHP Time Limit to 180s

If your hosting provider cannot increase these values, then all I can suggest is changing a hosting provider.
    Thanks