Menu elements disappeared

Hi. I have been working with Betheme for several years now and I am very happy with your template ... Congratulations. However, yesterday I detected a problem that I had never had, suddenly on the website the menu elements (in fact I am using the Overlay Menu function) stopped appearing and although in the Appearances dashboard> menu are all the menus organized, They are not displayed in the front end. Please, I need your help and thank you very much

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • Hi, 

The Website is online temporaly and just for this ocassion because I haven´t fix the error taht I mentioned before with the menu and I need your assistance. To be more specific, when I try to do any action on the menu it does not go anywhere and open it either. Please check it by yourself.

I will be grateful if you can give me a solution. 

Thanks.
    The URL is: https://wellnessgrace.com if you need acces, please let me know asap
  • Hi,
    It looks like you're using some minify plugin.
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks