Massive Problemes after Update to Betheme 21.1.1

After i update to Betheme 21.1.1 wordfence shows me  by using Iphone massive problemes. there are many sites with 404. if i use desktop it is normal. can you fix this

Comments

• /wp-content/uploads/DSC_8235_0…
    8.3.2019 14:57:19

...CA.dip0.t-ipconnect.de
  • edited March 2019
    Hi,

Please disable all of the plugins before updating the theme and clear the cache of your browser too.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

i know that you dont suppoert the wordfence plugin. I only show you what wordfence showed me. When i update the betheme, i have the problem, that when i go over iphone on my side i see massiv failures. this is the result of the betheme update. i have tested it on my testsite also. there is the same.

if i go with my iphone on my site and click on one site. i have massive failures with 404.
  • Hey,
    does it happen only when the wordfence plugin is active? Or does it not matter?
    thanks
  • it does not matter.

this is no problem from wordfence.

After installing the newest behteme update. i see this failure, when i go with my phone of my site, there open many sites with failure 404. i go back to the version before the newest update and all is good. i you want i can send you a video from my testsite that you can see what i mean.
  • edited March 2019

I have the same problem. In the theme settings Retina.js is set to default (only retina logo):

But on every page retina.js requests the @2x-version, which does not exists. 

And I don't want to be forced to create this [email protected] of every picture in the media library.
  • Raphaeldas has found the failure.  I have also in the addons - rentina.js - default only retina logo. but betheme want the @2x images. can you fix this please. i cannot update to the newest version.
  • edited March 2019
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact
    form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

We are going to remove the retina.js from the BeTheme in the next update.
    To use the retina.js, you would have to download the plugin from the Plugins > add Plugins.
    Thanks
  • We tested your website on an iphone and it works fine. We suggest you remove cache from your mobile browser. You have cache and optimization on your website. You should disable those kinds of plugins when updating the theme.
    thanks
  • Hello Bryan,

witch Website do you have tested? i have the newest betheme on my testsite. there works nothing fine.

I have seen that you have fixed a problem in Version 21.1.1 with retina.js. t think this causes the probems. I dont have @2x pictures activate in betheme. but if i use a smartphone massive failures shown with 404 sites. this is not good.

You say you remove the retina.js in the next update. is my problem then fixed?
  • We are going to remove the retina.js from the BeTheme in the next update.
    To use the retina.js, you would have to download the plugin from the Plugins > add Plugins.
    This should solve all of your problems, please try this plugin and disable our retina.js plugin.
  • Hello Bryan,
    thank you for your answer. Must i have this retina 2x plugin? if not i dont install this. Thank you for your help. how can i disable rentina.js in betheme?
  • You don't have to use the retina 2x plugin - it's just addon for MacOS devices.
    It's not possible to disable the retina.js plugin right now - as We said, it will be removed in the Friday's update.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo. Thank you. Have nice Days.
  • edited March 2019
    Hello Pablo. We still have the same problem - you didn't release an update last friday. When will you fix this problem? Otherwise I have to change something in the code so these 404s stop. But I first thought to just wait until the update comes.

Thanks

UPDATE: They just released the update. Thanks! I think this problem is solved now.