Extra blog

I would need a blog for 'news' and one for 'press'. I know you could make an extra blog by creating a new category, but both blog types should have their own categories. How can I achieve this?

Comments

• Hi,
    You can use our "Blog" item.
    This item does have separate options, independent of the Theme Options.
    In the settings of the Blog item you can set which category you want to display and a lot of other options.
    Thanks
  • edited March 2019
    I think I didn't explain it very well. I need two separate blogs. One for 'news' and one for 'press'.
    They both have their own categories. The main menu would be something like
    • Home (which shows the latest posts from 'news' and the latest posts from 'press'
    • About
    • News
    • Press
    • Contact
    Meanwhile I have been trying out some things. I created 'press' with custom post types plugin. The problem is that I can't show the latest press articles on the homepage with the Muffin builder. Now I am trying to recreate the homepage with WPBakery Page Builder. Does this seem like the best option to you?
  • Unfortunately, it's not possible to create two blog features.
    You can only create the categories and display them as separate 'blogs' - also you can create the subcategories for categories, but it's not possible to display the separate subcategory through the "Blog" item - only the whole category.

Thanks