How to realize this product overview

Hello there,

I'm a bit lost and already tried every available Muffin Builder item, but none suits my case.

If anyone could help me, how to realize such a product overview, I'd be deeply thankful.

In the end, I want a 4x4 product category overview.

Thank you for any help.

Comments

• Hi,
    You can use our Pricing Item instead.

But, if you want to make it as like in the image, I suggest to make every single product in a column.
    In the Column item you can use shortcodes and html code to create this kind of layout.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

thanks a lot for your fast reply.

The design used in the link you send me, is this included in any of the themes? I just tried the pricing item and the design within my currently used theme looks like it was never ment to be used (actually no design/formatting at all).

Thank you.
  • Hi,
    The basic layout is always in the theme, of course you can change the color of the background, text ( Theme Options > Colors) and change the image of the product.

If you are not familiar with the shortcodes, please use the item in the Muffin Builder - it's really easy to set up.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,

using the pricing block now and it looks better.

Only one problem left, this is how it looks now:

but i want each item to be separated from each other like this:

How do I achieve this?
    Tried a custom class with margin, but this gives me issues putting the 4th item into the next line.

Thanks for any help.

• Hi,
    I inserted four wraps with pricing item inside and it works fine.
    Don't forget to set the background color in the wrap (grey background)

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

thanks for the reply. In the pricing item, the listing is done via HTML. Do you see any other chance of doing this, where in the end a customer/end user has no contact with "code"?

I see a problem here if they edit this items later and by mistake delete a opening/closing bracket somewhere.

Thanks for your help!
  • Unfortunately, the only way to add the new list(item) in the listing of the pricing item you have to add it through the builder.
    We do not have any other tool which could add items without using the HTML.

If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks