Google Analytics Breaking Woocommerce cart on Betheme site

On my ecom sites I use Betheme as my theme and woocommerce for the store. I have one site that when I add google analytics code it breaks the cart. With the code on the site, when you add an item to the cart it takes you to an empty cart. If I remove the tracking code the cart works perfectly. My theme and plugins are all up to date. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited March 2019
    The site is https://threebrothersboards.com I've attached a screenshot of the empty cart notification when you can see there is an item in the cart at the top. It seems like there is just a massive delay, if you wait 3 minutes and refresh the page the cart populates. I have removed every plugin and tested. I even had godaddy's website team work on it and they completely cleaned the site and were the ones that discovered it only happens when the analytics tracking code is implemented.

Link to screenshot: https://snag.gy/npOVdK.jpg
  • Sorry, but I do not see that issue.
    Can you tell me on which device and browser do you tested it?
    Thanks
  • We're not having the issue now because I removed all the analytics code so that the site isn't broken. 
  • Where did you paste the code? Did you remember to include <script></script> tags?
    You should paste it into theme options>SEO.
    If this does not help then we would have to seethe issue. Could you copy the website to a subdomain so we could enter the code and see what is happening? We cannot check what is wrong if we do not see the issue.
    thanks
  • I pasted in the SEO area under options and it did start and end with the scrip tags. I will try to duplicate the site in a sub domain and will follow up. Thanks!