Launch Pre-Built Website

Pre-built website is not showing all of the text.  It has shrunk half of the text and the opt-in feature - see here: http://celinamurphy.co

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Also, how do I change the color and type of the text for this pre-built?
  • Hi,
    Please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    I cannot access your website because of the under maintenance mode, please disable it.
    Thanks
  • Hey Pablo - It's not under maintenance mode.  This is the launch landing page I chose from the pre-built websites.
  • I was able to figure out the font color. 
    BUT, I would like to add a mailchimp pop-up form and dont know where to paste the code.  I tried to paste it in the header.php but its not working. Please help.

Thanks!
  • Isn't that the "Coming Soon" page?

You want to display this popup after connecting the website or after clicking some button
    We suggest to do it after clicking button - you can add the shortcode of contact form in the Theme Options > Footer
    Thanks
  • No --its a prebuilt website that is a part of the theme called Launch.

How do I go about connecting the website?

I have added the shortcode to the footer and it is still not working.
  • I do not see problems with that demo.
    But, if you want to change the color of these strings, please go to the Theme Options > Colors > Heading
    It's H2 and H3.
    Thanks
  • Hey  - there is a problem.  And that problem is that I can not connect the mailchimp pop-up to my website.  I did everything that you said in the above and its still not working.
  • It will not possible to display the contact form popup on this page because it's a "Blank Page" template.
    Our pop-up activator(button) is always in the footer, and with this type of template the footer is removed, that's why it's problematic.

You would have to use third-party plugin(or some jQuery script) which will display the popup at the start (I can see, that you've done it already) or inserting the button which will activate the pop-up with the contact form.

This code should help you, insert it in the column item.
    [button title="Button" link="#you-custom-id" target="_blank" class="" download="" rel="lightbox" onclick=""]
    <div id="you-custom-id" style="display:none">CONTENT HERE</div>
    Thanks