BEtheme-Writer (Main form slides up & down over footer)

I have selected BEtheme writer. (All pages don't seem to have loaded but I seem to have what I need to make my build). Trying to figure how bottom works though. 

Is top page a verticle slider (Slider Revolution) with a script to enable slide down and up over the footers (About us/OurMission/Contact Center)? (Trying to understand how the main form is passing over that section

Comments

• Hi,
    I do not understand at all what you want to achieve.
    Please explain your problem again, but greater, with some screenshots if possible.

Also, send a link to your website.
    Thanks
  • Issue description is simple. (BEtheme-Writer) template I am referring to is seen at https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/writer/
    Simple question is how to emulate the template at the bottom of the page (Getting the page ready before I worry about resizing pics & text which at the moment are ugly).
    Am going to try to clip abbreviate image below-this section complained it was too big so I'll try to shrink view. (Slider scrolls over the footer (& back up if mouse scrolled up).

I have used a slider at top of my page & have figured how it works with header & how to add forms in the middle with the tools. Just not sure how the "Writer" template accomplishes. Give me the jargon & overview so I can dive into the forms & videos to work out
    (Am sorting out the trees before I get to the grass.

• edited March 2019
    I see only plain text can be added here (ie. url's); really strange having to add a screen shot of front end of a template you support but will see if i can post it from my web site
  • thought about it. pasting image provides less information than go to the bottom of  https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/writer/

Latest books images are at the bottom of the main page.
    That page scrolls up and down over the footers. Obviously a slider is used (I assume added to the page. The sticky is the page not the footer (It's the revers of the text in the header). Looking for pointers

• This section at the bottom of the page (with books) is made with our item/shortcode named "Blog Slider"

I do not understand the "Give me the jargon & overview so I can dive into the forms & videos to work out"
    Can you explain? - which form do you have in mind? I do not see it in the slider anywhere.
    Thanks
  • blogslider code is likely the answer I was looking for. will review this evening. 
  • looked at code sample demos (& in raw code I can view from a browser of BETheme Writer in lead of lower form (..books). Yes blog slider does show. Picture/info slide to the right, but after reviewing blogslider samples it's not configuration related to my original question.

How does the main page scroll down or up over the footers. Is that another piece of shortcode?
    (My question is pretty obvious if one reviews behavior at the "bottom" of the page of the demo!!).
  • Figured it out. Moving on to next thing. Thanks anyway
  • Glad to hear that.
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks
  • Pablo this issue is resolved. Thanks.