2 Questions Regarding Your Theme

edited March 2019 in Theme support
1) If I use wpbakery instead of muffin builder there always seems to be so much padding in each row.  The padding seems to come from:
.wpb_wrapper > div {
    margin-bottom: 35px;
}

Do you recommend making that 0px as the course of action for disabling that padding?  Or is there another way you recommend with your theme?  I only notice this issue with wpbakery when using the BeTheme.

2) I would like to make the make the header slightly transparent.  But if I use the below code, it also makes the logo at the same transparency rather then keeping it 100%.  Any ideas?

.header-transparent.ab-hide #Top_bar {
    top: 0;
    background-color: #ffffff;
    opacity: .5;
}

3) Also does your theme support Font Awesome 5.0?  I would like to use the new icons.

Comments

• edited March 2019

• Hi,
    1) Unfortunately, this is default WPBakery CSS style.
    It cannot be disabled in the WPBakery option.
    If you don't like it, please overwritte it with other CSS.

2) Can you send me a link to your website?
    I'll make the CSS for you.

3) We do not support that.
    Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code.
    We cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048
    Thanks
  • Pablo,
    Thank you for your reply.

1) That is odd, because it does not show up that in other themes that use WPBakery built in.  I can overwrite it, that is no problem at all in the CSS.  I was just curious if there was a preferred method that your team has since I assume this is a common question.  Since the rows are pushed out so far.

3) That is strange, because FontAwesome you are supporting.  You support up to 4.X, but it just doesn't seem to be the latest version that is supported.  I can access fontawesome through the WPBakery builder.
  • 1) We do not change anything in the WPBakery style or behavior - it's all left as the author made it.
    2) Paste that code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .header-transparent.ab-hide #Top_bar{
    background:rgba(255,255,255,.7) !important;
    }

3) We use icons which are bundled with our theme only.
    To use FontAwesome, you have to edit theme files first - but we do not support this kind of modifications.

Thanks
  • Thank you.  Thats what I was doing wrong, I was using the opacity instead.