Remove buw now button in Menu

How can I remove the standard Buy now button in the menu?

Tried BeTheme Options > Responsive > Header > Side Slide | Hide > Action Button as found in another help forum. But it does not seem to work

Comments

• Changed to a custom header with header builder, solved the buy now issue, but:

1: Although in header builder i've changed link and link hover colors for submenu's, they stay in default colors

2: I've opted for a sticky menu, how can I change the style + behavirour of a sticky menu once scrolled down. (The text font size + color changes and de text slightly changes position). I don't see any options regarding this in the header builder.

Looking forward to your response.

I'll ad in an before and after "scrolling" picture of my current sticky menu set up

• found that too, :) don't bother
  • Ok final:

Set al the correct colours for default and sticky in the header builder. Still it does not respond in the correct ( the set) manner.)

For the sticky menu it does not seem to save the colour and font settings?

The stay the same as in standard settings, see pictures above, although i've changed the colors and fonts.

• Hi,
    To disable "BUY NOW" button: What you are referring to is the action button. Please go to theme options>header&subheader>extras and change the action button. See here: http://prntscr.com/fb1egt
    We sometimes also add the 'BUY NOW' button as the last menu item, be sure to go to apperance>menus and check there as well.

1) Is your header builder and betheme up to date?
    It was a problem related with not saving settings and we fixed it in the previous week.

2) You have to change the menu to "Mobile", then "Sticky" and while using the Custom settings, just click on the pencil near the menu item
    There you will be able to change colors in the sticky menu.

Also, please send a link to your website.
    Thanks
  • Thanks for support! updating the theme and header builder plugin solved the issues. 

The website is on: https://plantenserviceniessen.com but its currently in maintenance mode, so can't be viewed without login.

• So, do you need some further help?
    Thanks