Serving scaled images in Masonry Tiles

How can images in Masonry Tiles blog style be served in scaled size?
Since the "Oryginal size" is always used, they have huge impact in PageSpeed score.

Comments

• Hi,
    If you want to change the size of the images used in the Masonry Tiles, then you should go to the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Featured Image

There you will be able to change the default image size. (Blog & Portfolio section)
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.
    thanks
  • Thanks, Pablo

But that does not work. Actually, the note on the page clearly states that "Oryginal" image size will be used in Masonry Tiles (see screenshot).

This way, I guess some custom code is needed to accomplish that change.

• I am really sorry, my bad.
    I oversighted it.

Unfortunately, it can be changed only with the theme files customization which we do not support.
    Any JS or CSS code will not affect that, because it's hardcoded in the theme and changing all of the image sizes to equal(or cropping/resizing them) would make this feature work poorly.

All that we can suggest is changing the blog layout to "Masonry" or other styles which feature image could be resized.
    Thanks