Creative: Always Open layout has gaps

Hello,

I am trying to use the Creative: Always Open layout style, but I'm getting large gaps on my desktop. They are not there on my laptop though. How do I get rid of the gaps and make the parallax still work properly?

Thanks,
Chelsey

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Link to page: www.higheraltitudeyoga.ca

Screenshot link: https://snag.gy/hpzDUi.jpg

The page is currently being built so is not online and is in maintenance. This cannot be helped as it is a new site.

I can create a new user for you if you can send me an email address.

• Cannot you disable the under construction mode for a few hours?
    It will be quicker than providing me the test user because you would have to send the login credentials through the contact form on themeforest profile - and it usually takes more time because you'll be in the queue with other people who posted the access.

Thanks
  • Okay, we are on MST in Canada. What time works for you?
  • Please disable it on monday @2pm your time. We should then be able to check it in a 2-4hour window.
    Let us know here that you eabled it.
    thanks
  • Okay, will do, thank you! 
  • Hello, the website is online now.
  • The problem appears only when you open the website on a smaller window, and you will resize it to the bigger size.
    If you use the "parallax" effect, javascript script is managing the height and width of that image when the content is loaded.

But, when you refresh your website on large resolution (or any resolution), everything works fine.

So, it's working fine.
    Thanks